Children can effectively learn math with friendly natural animals and/or worms. The comprehensive game of Space Tour, touring among various planets and the experience to fly over the surface of the earth, is provided. The players on the way encounter the hazards such as space dragons to block the way and/or falling meteorites, etc. The incorrect answers or too late answers will make it difficult to return back to the earth.
The articles contained are such as multiples and common multiples, divisors and common divisors, the greatest common divisor, the least common multiples, add and subtract fractions with different denominators, multiplication and division of fractions, proportion and graph, geometry workshop (the volume of cube, rectangular prism)
» version 2.2 - posted on 2005-05-10
EULA - End User License Agreement
DEFINITION OF SHAREWARE
Shareware distribution gives users a chance to try software before buying it. Ifyou try a Shareware program and continue using it, you are expected to register. Individual programs differ on details -- some provide all features for a limited time, and some provide limited features without a time limit. With registration, you get anything from the simple right to continue using the software to an enhanced program with printed manual.
Copyright laws apply to both Shareware and commercial software, and the copyright holder retains all rights, with a few specific exceptions as stated below. Shareware authors are accomplished programmers, just like commercial authors, and the programs are of comparable quality. (In both cases, there are good programs and bad ones!) The main difference is in the method of distribution. The author specifically grants the right to copy and distribute the software, either to all and sundry or to a specific group. For example, some authors require written permission before a book publisher may bundle their software onto a CD.
Shareware is a distribution method, not a type of software. You should find software that suits your needs and pocketbook, whether it's commercial or Shareware. The Shareware system makes fitting your needs easier, because you can try before you buy. And because the overhead is low, prices are low also. Shareware has the ultimate money-back guarantee -- if you don't use the product, you don't pay for it.
About this program
* This program is ASP-compliant shareware version and the evaluation period before your registration of this program is set to 3 days after you initially start this program.For the purpose of evaluating this program, we set the time that you can use this program to 3 minutes each time. We acknowledge you that the program is going to be ended one mimute before finishing this program each time and acknowledge you that the evaluation period will be terminated.
* You can register this program as your program by completing your payment for this program at your resellers or distributers who are able to issue the KEY to this shareware program, or you may register with us directly .
* Once you obtain the KEY to this program, you may feed this KEY. Then, you will never be prevented in using this program from any sudden termination or notice from this program any more.
* The mark statement of unregistered program, you will find at some screens of the program will be eliminated by running "cleanup" soft, which you will be authrized to obtain at the time of registration.
* If you want to remove this program safely from your computer, check out the program menu of WINDOWS and find out uninstal command at the same group menu of this program. uninstal will remove this program safely from your computer.If you get in a trouble,let us know it.
* If there occurs any troubles in running program further, please let us know by stating the phenomena in details. We offer 3 monthes technical support without additional payment, after the purchase of the registered version of this program.
* This program is produced by a member of the Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP). ASP wants to make sure that the shareware principle works for you. If you are unable to resolve a shareware-related problem with an ASP member by contacting the member directly, ASP may be able to help. The ASP Ombudsman can help you resolve a dispute or problem with an ASP member, but does not provide technical support for members' products. Please write to the ASP Ombudsman at 157-F Love Ave, Greenwood, IN 46142 USA, FAX 317-888-2195, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.